SUMMER ROAD TRIP
MAY 29TH, 2017
Summer is right around the corner which means it’s time to get ready for a family road trip! Just a little advance planning can make a family vacation smoother and more enjoyable. Here’s a few of our favorite tips!
- Gather everything you’re bringing before you actually pack the car. This will help you organize the luggage more efficiently to save space!
- Pack frozen water bottles – they can act as both an ice pack and a cool drink.
- Bring a soccer ball or a frisbee to play with at the rest stops. The kids can burn off some energy, making for a much more peaceful drive.
- To help maintain harmony in the car, have the whole family create a fun music playlist together. That way, everybody can hear their favorite songs.
- Place an open box of dryer sheets underneath one of the seats to keep your car smelling fresh throughout the trip.
- Bring a multi-port charger to keep everyone’s devices charged up and ready to go!
- Plan your route ahead of time! Research restaurants and hotels along the way so you can decide where you want to stop. On a long trip, it lets everybody look forward to stopping for their favorite meal.
Happy road tripping!